Trap for slugs and snails. Snails cause great damage to the vegetation very quickly. Snails usually eat any vegetation, but their favorite plants are dahlias, plants feed destroying flowers including stems and roots. Most eat decaying vegetation, but their favorite plants include hostas, marigolds, dahlias, tulips,lavanders and snapdragons where they feed on and destroy the flowers, stem and roots
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
- Pack of 2 traps
- Dig a hole the size of the trap base in the area most affected by slugs
- Remove lid and place trap in the ground ensuring side opening is above ground level
- Place bait inside trap within 2cm of trap rim
- Put the lid back in place and make sure is secure
- Check on the tap trap regularly and dispose of contents
- You can use bait as: yeast bait, beer bait, honey, grape juice.